Swimming Caps Are Not Designed to Keep Your Hair Dry!?
Ever wondered why even when wearing your swim hat your hair gets wet? Well the answer is a simple one, they’re not designed to keep your hair dry!
There is a number of reasons what swim hats are actually made for:
- Streamline- They help reduce drag allowing you to swim faster
- Hygiene- Without a swim hat lose hair can get in the pool and clog up the pool filter.
- Protects your hair- It still gets wet but it stops the hair saturating with chlorine.
- Visibility- It helps lifeguards and bystanders see you better.
- Just for fun! There are some great colours available.
We always have swim hats available on poolside in a variety of colours. If you’d like to purchase one just ask one of our friendly instructors.